2020 Training Contracts
6 days left
- Contract type
Training the next generation of top lawyers
Wouldn’t you prefer to train at a firm where you’re valued as an individual, instead of another face in a large intake of trainees?
At Winckworth Sherwood we recruit just eight trainee solicitors each year. We keep that number deliberately low to maximise the staff/trainee ratio and give you the best possible preparation for your future career. A career we sincerely hope will be with us.
As a trainee you will rotate through four departments in six month placements or ‘seats’. This will give you a solid grounding in various fields of law, helping you to identify the areas that interest you most.
It’s not easy to become a Winckworth Sherwood trainee. With over 300 applicants vying for just eight placements each year, you will have to demonstrate outstanding qualities, both academically and personally.
You should be:
- Your own person
You should have:
- A strong academic record both at school and university, usually a minimum of 3 As at A-level and 2:1 degree
- Attributes that demonstrate how you would make a positive contribution to the firm
- An empathetic approach to clients
- A clear business head
- Evidence of interests and success in non-academic pursuits
- The ability to think creatively and flexibly in a fast-paced and changing legal environment
Got what it takes?
We want to hear from you. Visit http://traineehub.wslaw.co.uk/training-contracts/requirements for more information.