Assistant Solicitor (3 - 6 PQE), Personal Injury Department
Leigh Day is seeking to recruit a motivated, dynamic, claimant lawyer with up to 6 years PQE within its acclaimed Personal Injury Department.
The solicitor will be part of the cycling team in London which specialises in cycling & RTC injury and which undertakes legal claims for the members of British Cycling and British Triathlon, who we have acted for over 10 years. Our emphasis is on early rehabilitation to enable clients to rebuild their lives after injury. The caseload will be entirely multitrack and may include some multitrack employers’ liability work.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
- The role will involve analysing evidence, preparing court documents, interviewing witnesses, attending conferences, and a large degree of client contact.
- This is a busy role within a growing team and a high standard of performance is expected.
To be successful you must have;
- a genuine interest in representing claimants, in particular injured cyclists;
- experience as a personal injury lawyer, with demonstrable experience in progressing a multi-track, high value caseload;
- previous claimant RTC experience, but experience in cycling and employment liability claims will be advantageous;
- a good understanding and appreciation of Leigh Day values and ethos;
This is a Permanent, full-time position based in London.
Please visit our website https://www.leighday.co.uk/Careers/Solicitors to download the job description and application form.
Application Process Please return the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
- A copy of your up-to-date CV.
- The completed application form (downloadable from our website).
Unfortunately failure to return all the above requested documents may result in your application not being considered.
Leigh Day is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.