For your application to be considered it is a mandatory requirement that we receive all completed documents within the application pack, as well as an up to date CV.
Are you an expert Senior Lawyer?
Hungry to work on high profile cases?
Then look no further as Thompsons Solicitors has just the opportunity for you.
We are the most experienced trade union, employment rights and claimant personal injury law firm in the UK. Established since 1921 we have been able to build a diverse team of professionals who take immense pride in providing high quality legal services to the victims of injury and are passionate about protecting the rights of working people. Want to join us?
We are currently looking for a talented Lawyer to join us in our Manchester office to run a caseload of Foreign Jurisdiction cases. You will be a team player with the ability develop and maintain excellent client relationships and will be keen to engage in marketing and business development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and motivated lawyer to join our Overseas Accidents team. The role will involve managing a caseload of Multi-Track value claims and supervising executives who run Fast-Track value claims. We are looking for someone who is familiar with a variety of cross-border claims (including Package Travel, Athens Convention, Montreal Convention and Road Traffic Accidents abroad) and has demonstrable experience of conducting these cases from beginning to end. You will be a key player in the team and will have the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
In return, you will have the opportunity to advance your career by working on a diverse portfolio of cases, which will include highly-prestigious and interesting Foreign Jurisdiction cases. You will also receive invaluable training from leading lawyers in the Personal Injury field, offering unrivalled professional growth and development. You will find a collaborative and friendly working environment and an excellent work/life balance.
- You will have a number of years conducting and managing own caseload
- You will have experience running a PI caseload including multi track/foreign jurisdiction cases
- Someone who is self-sufficient and thrives in a busy working environment
- Excellent communication and client care skills, demonstrating an ability to empathise with vulnerable clients is essential
- Empathy with the Labour Trade movement is desirable
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, life assurance
- 29 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Annual travel and parking loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Financial assistance for professional development
For a full job description and application form please visit our website.
Thompsons believes in equality and is an Equal Opportunities employer promoting diversity within the workplace.
No agencies please.