Pakistan International Airlines are looking for three Legal Assistants for their offices in London, Birmingham and Bradford on a twelve month fixed term contract basis.
Duties would include:
- Handling of passenger claims for their respective areas which would include receiving, defending where necessary, and/or settling EEC 261/2004 compensation claims
- Preparation of defence and allocation questionnaires
- Ensuring claims/complaints are dealt with within time limits
- Prepare data, identify any issues and submit to Country Manager/respective Area Head
- Maintaining a comprehensive monthly data sheet of settled claims to be submitted to Head Office through respective Area Head
- Attending court when necessary to defend litigation cases
- Ensuring all paperwork is kept up-to-date and filed accordingly
- Or any other responsibilities and work from time to time given by the competent authority/employer
You should possess a Law degree or equivalent and have at least three year’s work experience in a legal environment and be fully conversant with and update knowledge of EEC 261/2004 rules and settling claims. Familiarity with airline working would be preferred. Ability to work in a multicultural organisation would be an advantage.
£22,000-£24,000 per annum plus concessional airline travel.
Please apply below with letter enclosing your C.V. with two references by 15 January 2018 or post to:
Country Manager UK & Ireland
Pakistan International Airlines
950 Great West Road
Middx. TW8 9ES