Full-time, Permanent c.£50k pa
We could offer you a genuine career progression once agreed mutually. You will get to work on various and challenging case load within the UK immigration law. You would get to work with highly experienced, knowledgeable, well-respected barristers and barrister’s chambers while dealing with complex matters including JR.
You would play a vital role and be part of the fast-growing successful UK immigration law firm. You could be offered discretionary bonus based on firm’s and your performance.
Our client is a specialised UK Immigration Law Firm based in Chancery Lane, London. An ABS – SRA regulated firm, Legal 500 featured, 300+ positive client’s reviews on an independent review collecting website Truspilot.
Providing an extensive service addressing all UK immigration law needs. The expert team covers Home Office audits, Sponsor Licence applications, appeals of Sponsor Licence Suspension and Revocation, Sponsor Licence renewal, all categories of UK Visa applications, Certificate of Sponsorship applications, compliance with UKVI, civil penalty appeals, Right to Work checks, Indefinite Leave to Remain applications, and complex Appeals and Judicial Reviews. We proud of our streamlined and personalised service approach for each client. Taking great pride in continually striving to achieve the best possible solicitor-client relationship. This approach, coupled with the experience, knowledge, and expertise of the firm, has proved to be a very successful combination
The Job Role:
A dynamic Immigration Solicitor is now required for an already established Immigration law firm in London. Hitting the ground running you will be responsible for casework assignments and applications which includes Judicial Review, Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, Tier 2 Sponsor Licence compliance audits, complex PBS cases, Family Visa, Visitor Visa, Business Visitor Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), British nationality matters. You will also be required to lead and supervise a team of 3-5 Immigration case workers.
- You will be assisting with performing COLPs (Compliance Officers for Legal Practice) duties as per SRA requirements. Full support will be available from very senior lawyer & COLP consultant.
- Manage your own caseload, converting new client enquiries and meeting billing targets
- Ensure smooth running of your caseload
- Working cohesively and liaison with the legal cashier and management daily
Experience/qualifications – You are a qualified Solicitor with 2-5 years PQE and have at least 12 months corporate immigration experience. Have a deep understanding of Tier 1 and Tier 2 and Sponsorship Licence requirements and application processes.
Mandatory Personal Skills and attributes:
- Humble and Honest
- A truly client-centred approach
- Passionate about the immigration work and assisting clients
- Team player
- Detailed knowledge of Judicial Review
Other Skills and attributes:
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people
- Socially confident
- Professional appearance
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- PBS knowledge and experience
To Apply: Send your CV to email@example.com