Corporate & Commercial Lawyer
Lawyer to work independently and alongside the other fee-earners in the Corporate & Commercial practice of the firm to all areas of law covered by the practice, which include:
- Mergers & acquisitions of businesses, both share and asset purchase
- Corporate work: drafting shareholder agreements, articles of association, minutes, reviews of statutory records, legal capacity opinions
- Company Redomiciliation and migrations
- Commercial agreements, such as terms & conditions of business, franchise and distribution agreements and NDAs
- Non-contentious employment law
- Data Protection compliance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
English or Scottish Solicitor with between 2-5 years PQE
- An ability to deal confidently with clients
- good communication skills
- strong drafting skills
- attention to detail
- competent at legal research Additional Notes
The successful candidate will have had a good legal training and experience at well-known London or regional law firms.
The candidate must enjoy non-contentious legal work and working with a mix of clients, in all sectors of industry and size of business.
The candidate must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to meet the needs of the business and its clients and be committed to their legal career.