Private Client Tax Manager
National heavyweight with a reputation for being market leaders in personal legal services is looking to significantly bolster its presence in the regions with the hire of a Private Client Tax Manager to provide technical advice to their Private Wealth clients with regards to their UK tax affairs, and to contribute to the overall profitability of the firm, with particular reference to providing efficient, cost effective work. You will not only join a team that has got highly ambitious expansion plans, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy.
Private Client Tax Manager – South Yorkshire
Commutable from: Doncaster, Chesterfield, South Yorkshire, High Peak, Wakefield, Barnsley, Sheffield, Huddersfield
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits including a contributory pension scheme, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days holiday (this increases with length of service), discounted online shopping, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers.
This national firm has a longstanding commitment to personal legal services and is a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas. They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices. You will play an integral role within the Private Wealth team.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Private Client Tax Manager;
- You will be expected to manage a portfolio of private and trust client files in respect of their UK tax affairs. Solid experience within a similar role is essential;
- You would also be responsible for reviewing annual UK tax returns and giving advice to High Net Worth clients;
- Liaise with clients and other departments within the firm, particularly financial services regarding client tax matters;
- This role would provide an opportunity to develop legal drafting skills.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Tax Manager vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit