Employment Solicitor 2-3 PQE
Excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 Employment team based out of their Hull office, to work in a varied role advising commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters across the private sector.
My client is looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor to cover a maternity leave of up to 12 months with the potential for it to go Permanent. The successful candidates will be able to manage their own caseload, comprising a mixture of contentious and non-contentious matters corporate support and project work. As an Employment Solicitor you responsibility will include:
- Senior Executive issues, including negotiating appointments and exits
- Industrial relations and trade union matters
- Employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation, as well as including some advocacy in employment tribunals
- Restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE
- Day-to-day employment queries, such as disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/ paternity/ family leave issues and work time questions
- Warranties and indemnities with real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcing involving service provision changes
If you wish to find out more about this position, please contact Sophie Roscoe on 0113 200 3717.