Private Client Solicitor
Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor for a Legal 500 firm with over 150 years of history based in Dorset. This is a role within a large firm over 100 staff and 13 partners and requires a solicitor who is established, confident and able to hit the ground running.
- 5 years+ PQE
- Dealing with complex estates
- Strong tax planning knowledge
- An ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West please forward your CV to Edward Maunder email@example.com using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.