Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Family Solicitor for one of the top law firms in Bristol with an excellent reputation not just locally but nationally. The firm offer a comprehensive, client-focused service specialising in Criminal Defence, Family and Relationships, Wills & Probate, Motoring Offences, and representation at Tribunals and Inquests and are currently looking for a full time family solicitor to join their team due to a recent retirement.
The role requires a self motivated and competent Family Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE and preferably a panel member. The role is diverse covering both private and public funded work and long term offers excellent career progression for the correct candidate.
The essential skills and experience required are:
- A minimum of 3 years¿ experience in family law
- Excellent standards of client care and communication
- Experience in private law and public law children work, both private and publicly funded; divorce and relationship breakdown.
- Experience undertaking your own advocacy.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Working for a company who have won multiple awards.
- Excellent package.
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West please forward your CV to Edward Maunder email@example.com using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.