Residential Property Paralegal/ Conveyancing Executive/ Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner/ Licensed Conveyancer/Property Executive
My client is an established law practice based across Surrey and they have an urgent requirement for a Residential Conveyancer to join their successful and growing team in Dorking. You can expect a salary which is negotiable, along with first rate training and ongoing support.
This role would suit a Solicitor, CILEX, or CLC with at least 6 months experience to undertake residential transactional work including sales, purchases, transfers of title and mortgages. The department boast a large client base and strong reputation in the area and it will be expected the chosen Residential Conveyancer is a keen relationship builder, able to communicate effectively with clients at all levels.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience handling your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing files
- Be able to handle files from inception through to completion
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Be able to perform a multitude of Title Checks
- Dealt with Freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Looking to achieve significant career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Applications are invited from technically strong and licensed Residential Property Conveyancers looking for the salary and responsibility that is the measure of their experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, well respected firm in the local area, offering a competitive package and excellent long term prospects!
Apply now for further information and a completely confidential discussion about a move at this level.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.