In House Construction Solicitor
In-House Solicitor NQ+
Competitive Salary & Benefits
A leading brand is looking to appoint a new qualified Construction solicitor to join their forward thinking and friendly In-House legal team. This is an exciting opportunity to join rapidly expanding business where you will be able to deal with a variety of contentious and non-contentious matters.
This role will offer the scope to work closely with key figures in the business. Some of the key areas you will cover will include:
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Acting as a direct point of contact to the business on a range of legal matters
- Reviewing and negotiation of supplier agreements, warranties, joint ventures arrangements and bidding arrangements
- Supporting the business with contracts and interpreting and advising on existing contracts and issues prior to formal dispute resolution
- Working on joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals.
The successful candidate will be NQ - 4 years PQE with either contentious or non-contentious construction experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing in-house legal with great progression opportunities. For further information or a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please contact Sophie Roscoe on 0113 200 3717.