This multi-award-winning business, are in the Top 100 law firms in the UK and are renowned for having one of the most collaborative and cohesive working cultures in London. Their unique approach and track record has enabled it to grow and to attract some of the brightest talent in the profession; many of its solicitors are independently recognised as leaders in their practice areas.
This firm are based in the heart of Central London, close to Westminster. They are an innovative, dynamic and forward-thinking business. You will find a very open-door culture where Partners and Managers are very accessible.
The firm are truly multi-service practice but are well known for their notable strengths in; planning and major projects, public law, corporate and commercial, real estate, private wealth, family, employment, litigation, charity and the not-for-profit sectors.
You will find a friendly culture which stands them apart from most other firms, they have an impressive staff retention record and they pride themselves on nurturing talent from within.
You will work alongside the Head of Clients Relationships and Business Development Director.
You will be adept in managing CRM system InterAction, CRM web-based marketing technology platform Vuture.
- You will be responsible for reporting on the firm's events in collaboration with Events Executive.
- Assisting with co-ordinating mailings and newsletters.
- Development of the firm's CRM system to help improve all areas of the business.
- You will be adept in the use of Key Client Programme and Client Listening Programme
- You will extract data and prepare reports.
- You must have strong IT skills
- You must have a business mindset and be willing to help push the firm to the next level.
- You must have good people skills.
This is an exciting CRM executive role based in the City close to Westminster with a leading Law Firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.