IT Trainer - Law Firm
An excellent opportunity as arisen for an IT Trainer to join an excellent Legal 500 firm based in Salisbury, to deliver high quality IT Training.
You will be joining one of the UK's leading Law Firms offering a fantastic salary of circa £40,000 and a great benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with length of service
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Benefit / Perkbox
You will be excellent communicator with a proven track record delivering high quality training preferably within the Legal Sector.
The training you will be responsible for the delivering will be on:
- Microsoft applications (2010-2016)
- iManage Worksite
It would be preferable for you to have a working knowledge of CRM applications and previous exposure to an IT Support role would be useful
- In depth knowledge of MS Office and other Legal Applications
- Ability to communicate effectively across all parts of the business
- Experience developing a mix of classroom, one to one and video led training
- Experience developing training courses for new starters including all training material
- Floor walking and engaging users to solve their IT problems
- Experience identifying training needs where additional training may be required
- Previous experience of IT Support (as you will operate as part of the 1st line support IT desk when not undertaking or developing training courses)
Contact Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal for more information on this role, or apply to be immediately considered.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.