Financial Services Associate
Our client is a dynamic international financial firm with a global reputation.
Our client is seeking a self-motivated Financial Services Regulatory Associate to further bolster their established team.
You will advise and interact heavily with the Private Client team on UK and cross border financial regulatory matters.
The workload is diverse, challenging and non-contentious including advising on: -
- UK & EU regulatory developments;
- conduct of business standards;
- exposure to our charity and fashion clients.
You will be a newly qualified solicitor or have up to 2pqe and seek further challenges in the financial services regulatory sphere.
You will have: -
- excellent academics from a highly regarded university (2:1 plus) or equivalent;
- excellent legal drafting skills with high attention to detail;
- confidence dealing with clients;
- excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent knowledge of the UK & EU financial services & regulatory landscape;
- strong financial regulatory experience gained within a top tier law practice is essential.
You will take pride in providing first class, commercially sound legal advice and be a team player who is ready to take on a significant level of responsibility.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.