Are you looking to join a top tier firm with one of the highest staff retention rates in the market? This firm's head office is based in Birmingham, and you will deal with a wide range of high quality work. You will find a culture that stands them apart from the usual machine of the conveyancing, they are forward-thinking, collaborative and put the people at the heart of their business.
The firm are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and they have a rich heritage dating back over 250 years. A multi-award winning firm who are well known for their commitment to developing legal talent; this is demonstrated by their retention rate of staff at all levels. They use state of the art technology and really are ahead of the curve compared to similar practices. You will find a real family feel in this business; they have a friendly, caring and progressive environment. Their culture is far away from the usual corporate set up and you will find an extremely varied client base dealing with plenty of high end work.
This firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join its flourishing Birmingham city centre office.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a top tier firm in Birmingham.
Property is one of the firms busiest and fastest growing departments, the team in Birmingham is booming. You will work alongside a highly experienced team dealing with a top-quality caseload. The firm have are renowned for delivering a great service. You will work alongside top drawer fee earners and support some of the best solicitors in the market.
You would be working with in a busy team for the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very exciting firm and gain invaluable experience.
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- Audio & Copy typing to a high standard
- You will ideally have 1 years+ experience
- File Management Responsibilities
- Fast, accurate typing ability (65 wpm)
- IT literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Dealing with HMRC & Land Registry filing forms
- Work in sync with other secretarial support to deliver a responsive and professional support service to fee earners and clients
- Diary management and planning
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience & there are excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a leading organisation in Birmingham.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!