Private Client Solicitor
We have an opportunity for an experienced Private Client Lawyer to head up a Private Client Department, as part of a friendly and established team in Manchester.
The role will be to provide strategic leadership and management of the Private Client Department, as well as participate in business development and marketing to drive the further growth and profitability of the Department.
Private Client - Manchester
PQE / Experience: 5+ years PQE
Commutable from: Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire, Lancashire, Altrincham, Bolton, Stockport
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
A full service, Lexcel accredited legal firm specialising in many areas of the law, with offices in both Manchester and Derbyshire.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Private Client Solicitor 5PQE+
- Experience in a broad range of Private Client work including Wills, Trusts, Probate, Inheritance Tax and Powers of Attorney
- Proven ability to develop business/undertake marketing
- A source of work would be advantageous, as well as an existing network of contacts.
- STEP membership preferred
- Highly motivated
- Self starter
- Driven to push your career forward
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong organisational skills
- An ability to develop and effectively supervise the department
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the 'APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit