My highly impressive, top tier, award winning legal Client now require an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join their already successful team.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with matters to include: common law and statutory property claims, including breach of covenants, injunctions, removal of trespassers, landlord and tenant disputes and boundary disputes.
In addition, having experience in other forms of commercial litigation such as regulatory, contentious probate, shareholder and partnership disputes; and employment litigation.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you should:
- be a qualified solicitor of between NQ and five years PQE
- have experience of working in a litigation department across a range of clients, handling a variety of issues
- be able to build relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals, and have a natural ability to promote marketing and business development initiatives in a dynamic way
- be able to act independently to a reasonably high level, but also work with more experienced partners and fee earners on more c
- have strong technical knowledge in property litigation
In return the company offer some outstanding benefits, stunning offices and free parking.
The Client is in the position to interview IMMEDIATELY for this role therefore please do not hesitate to contact Liz Parsons at TSR Legal or email firstname.lastname@example.org