Unusual opportunity for a junior lawyer to move in to a Professional Support (PSL) role. To suit a tax lawyer 6months to 2pqe with experience in business or property tax.
Working alongside an established team, duties to include:
- Writing first drafts of new content for to ensure that content is up-to-date and reflects current legal and market practice (with support)
- Carrying out legal research.
- Sub-editing and proof-reading .
- Helping to identify content in need of periodic review and ensuring that the review process takes place, liaising where appropriate with colleagues and external contributors.
- Responding to queries
- Assisting with current awareness
- Assisting with organisation of training and events.
You could be a qualified solicitor or barrister with 1-2 years post-qualification experience in a law firm advising on business tax and property tax. You must have excellent writing and communication skills and any previous experience in publishing or writing is of particular interest.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.