Our client, who are a leading UK defendant law firm, are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join them as an Employment Paralegal to help support the lively team who are based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will get involved with a wide range of duties, some of which include, but are not exclusive to:
- assisting fee earners on a large mix of respondent employment work
- you will cover matters that relate to: unfair dismissal, discrimination and even tribunal
- conduct legal research on industry specific issues
- providing integral support internally and completing supportive tasks that are deemed necessary
For this Employment Paralegal role, the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- strong written and communication skills
- effective time management skills
- have some experience within the Employment legal sector
- the ability to commute to the Manchester office on a daily basis
- have enthusiasm and a client-focused attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned firm that will offer you promising career progression and a competitive salary to match!
If you would like to apply for this Employment Paralegal role then please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.