Private Client Lawyer
Commercially minded Private Client Lawyer is required to join an independent Firm to progress the Private Client department. The Firm has a portfolio of businesses including High Net Worth clients where you will be advising on various lifetime planning matters to include:
- Wills including wills containing family and wealth protection trusts
- Reducing liability to inheritance tax
- Gifts including advising on trusts
- Understanding and planning in respect of care needs
- Powers of Attorney and Deputyship applications
- Administration of personal affairs
- Probate and administration of estates including full service administration or a reduced flexible assistance
This will be a stand-alone role initially and as the work / client base grows, you will be encourage to develop and grow your own team. On this basis, you should possess at least 7 years' PQE although consideration will be given to those who possess less but can demonstrate their knowledge.
You must possess a genuine commercial aptitude as well as possessing expertise within tax and estate planning. Genuine and realistic career progression to Partnership are available.
The Firm has high staff morale and low staff turnover as hard work and aptitude will be rewarded financially.
If you looking to provide your private client skills in a less restrictive, more supportive environment then apply for this role. Call Christine from Law Consultants on 01279 464455 or firstname.lastname@example.org