Locum Commercial Property Solicitor
A well regarded South Coast practice require a locum Commercial Property Solicitor to cover a period of holiday leave in the coming months.
The workload will include the following:
- Commercial Property Acquisitions
- Land Acquisitions
- Landlord and Tenant Agreements
- Property Portfolio Management
- Business Tenancy Leases and Renewals of Licenses
- Property Financing
- Due to the nature of the role successful candidates need to be comfortable in picking up a full caseload without supervision and have experience in handling a heavy commercial property caseload.
The firm offer secretarial support and the use of a case management system.
Previous locum experience would be of benefit but is not a pre-requisite.
On offer from the firm:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Potential re-bookings
- Wide variety of high quality work
- Nearby transport links
- Secretarial support
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Please send your CV to Jennifer Pike at email@example.com ASAP to register your interest in this position.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.