Private Client Solicitor
5 days left
- Contract type
You will join the Legal 500 recognised Private Client team of what is an award-winning, Top 200 firm. As part of a market-leading team, you will have the chance to work alongside Chambers’ noted practitioners and deal with varied and often complex Private Client work. You will also have frequent exposure to HNW estates and clients with agricultural interests too. The firm positively encourages solicitors at all levels to take on as much responsibility as they are comfortable with. They are growing, ambitious and constantly evolving – and they look for the same attributes in their Solicitors.
Private Client Solicitor – Chester
PQE / Experience: 1 – 3 years’ PQE
Commutable from: Cheshire, The Wirral, Merseyside, Warrington, Ellesmere Port, Chester, Northwich, Wrexham, Crewe, Birkenhead
Salary: Circa £32,000 - £36,000 + Benefits package including 5 weeks holiday annually, pension scheme, health cashback plan, parking scheme, death in service benefit and more.
They are comfortably one of the largest and most well-respected firms in Cheshire and have a particularly strong reputation for their Private Client offering. Their reputation and recognition from the likes of the Legal 500 has long allowed them to compete with larger Manchester firms. The entire team are either involved with STEP or ACTAPS, both of which reflect the high quality and complex work that the team undertakes for its clients.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Private Client Solicitor;
- 1 – 3 years’ PQE;
- Broad ranging experience; including wills probate, trusts and estate administration is essential, as is a commercial approach in working to deadlines, file management and client care;
- Some experience with high net worth clients (wills, inheritance tax planning, asset protection) and some knowledge of Capital Tax would be an advantage but isn’t essential;
- STEP membership or a strong commitment to start is essential;
- A confident person and an excellent communicator;
- A willingness and aptitude to get involved in the team/firm’s marketing and business development activities.
The next step:
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly