Highly regarded, independent law firm is looking to expand its highly regarded Employment Law Team.
- Easily commutable from all of Greater Manchester and Cheshire, this highly-successful law firm offers a refreshing career change.
- You will find a work-life balance can be achieved without sacrificing quality of work. The professional environment is dynamic, engaging and highly supportive.
- The nature of the role requires a qualified solicitor or CiLEX specialising in Employment Law with not less than 3 yrs’ PQE.
- This well-established firm is retained by an impressive and diverse client base comprising corporates, SMEs, not for profit sector organisation, professionals and employees.
- Undertaking quality work in a well-structured Employment Law team, which forms part of a full service law firm (employing circa 100 lawyers/professionals) with recognised expertise in corporate, commercial, real estate, dispute resolution and private client services.
- Many lawyers, who have previously practiced at top Legal 100 and international law firms, flourish in this environment taking on more autonomy with direct client contact.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.