1 day left
- Contract type
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress at a renowned regional firm, that has been at the heart of the community for over 100 years? They have morphed with the times without losing their heritage and are looking for a self-driven and ambitious solicitor to join the growth boost.
This traditional practice has a culture that is friendly, cohesive and forward thinking. They combine client commitment and reliability with a modern and progressive approach to the delivery of legal services. They also offer an unrivalled work-life balance with flexibility but do not compromise on the high quality of work. They have such a strong reputation in the market that a lot of the work will naturally flow their way.
The firm is seeking to recruit a new Litigation Solicitor to join the office based in Herefordshire
The Litigation Department is there to be grown and the role comes with stand-out prospects for progression and growth. They deal with a broad range of work for SME, Local, and National businesses. The variation of work makes for an interesting caseload; work will include, Breach of Contract, Contentious Probate, Professional Negligence, Landlord and tenant, Will disputes, Employment/Compromise agreements. Amongst other general litigation.
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor with at least two years (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- The firm offers excellent prospects with a route for progression
- The firm believe through their existing network there is a fantastic opportunity to grow this area of the business, you will be at the forefront of this
- You should have good technical knowledge and the ability to deliver excellent client service
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor to join this well-known, growing firm in Herefordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly