Private Client Solicitor - Tax & Estate Planning
3 days left
- Contract type
Private Client Solicitor - 1-2 PQE - Southampton
A leading law firm with an enviable track record of delivering value-driven, partner-led advice for commercial and private clients are currently seeking a 1-2yrs PQE Solicitor to join their Tax & Estate Planning team.
The successful candidates will ideally have a good grasp across all areas of tax and estate planning ideally with a firm which deals with complex private client work and is highly rated for its tax and trusts practice.
Specifically, the areas of knowledge and skills required include:
- Experience in inheritance tax planning and compliance;
- Good understanding of capital gains tax, stamp duties and income tax;
- Expertise in trust law;
- Understanding of the law relating to Wills;
- Good understanding of the law relating to Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Drafting skills and a willingness to accept new challenges and develop personally.
- An ability to contribution to, and delivery of, the department's development plan and assist in its future growth;
- Have the drive and ambition to maintain the department's outstanding reputation.
In return the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.
To apply for the role of Tax & Estate Planning Solicitor please contact Gary Longmate at QED Legal or register your interest by applying through this ad.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor - Tax & Estate Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly