Are you seeking a real platform for progression in a growing team of a Top 50 firm? This stand out, leading law firm works with some of the largest companies globally. You will find an excellent level of training and development, with client contact from day one. With this comes excellent prospects for career progression.
You will find that with this varied and exciting role, no two days will be the same. They are an ambitious practice, and this is reflected in their vision, they are very people centred and it is these foundations that the firm was built off
This law firm is a leading international legal business. With over 2,300 people, it offers one of the most comprehensive UK networks, combined with coverage across Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia-Pacific. The firm work with many household names and some of the UK's largest institutional clients and household names in the world of telecoms, infrastructure, outsourcing, consumer goods, transport, aerospace, and engineering. The firm is very progressive and have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent and they have a lovely culture with a good social aspect in all the offices.
The firm is seeking a Construction Solicitor (NQ - 5 years PQE) to join the firms highly regarded Bristol office.
The construction department is ranked highly in the Legal 500 tiers. You will deal with a high quality of work, working with a team of over 50 Lawyers across the firm's network of offices, the department acts for contractors, consultants, employers, developers, local authorities, health authorities, financial institutions and insurers in every sphere of commercial construction and engineering.
You will find that there is a very open-door policy with Partners, and you receive an excellent level of support whilst obtaining a good deal of client contact, giving you a level of exposure ahead of your years of PQE.
The work is varied and includes:
* the development of new hotels, offices, retail units and industrial parks
* health capital projects and care homes
* brownfield site regeneration schemes
* residential and PRS development
* utility/infrastructure works.
The ideal candidate will be...
- You will be a Construction Solicitor between NQ - 5 years PQE
- You should have sat a seat in Construction if an NQ, or have strong experience in this area if an experienced solicitor
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Salary is market rate and negotiable depending on experience, plus the ability to earn a lucrative bonus, progression prospects and an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Construction Solicitor (NQ - 5 years PQE) to join this International, Top 50 law firm based in their Bristol office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for immediate consideration.