Senior Residential Property Solicitor
1 day left
- Contract type
Are you seeking to join a firm that has substantially grown in the last 24 months, has one of the best names Nationally for high-quality Property work, and that can offer full Equity within a very realistic time scale? This is a real stand-out opportunity.
This firm have recently merged with another outstanding practice, they are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and have a strong National presence. The firm offer all Partners Equity and within 24 months full Equity. They have a totally collaborative approach, they are dynamic, forward-thinking and ahead of the curve. They have recently dealt with heavy-weight transactions on some of London's most iconic buildings. They have aspirations to continue to grow, this is demonstrated recently by a number of heavyweight Partner hires. They are an entrepreneurial firm that really nurtures talent and invests in their staff, this is demonstrated by the number of homegrown Partners.
This firm truly stands out in a crowded market.
The firm are seeking to recruit a new Residential Property Partner into their City of London office.
You will join a well-established department that deals with the highest quality of work, often HNW for an international and developer client base. Fee earners deal with manageable caseloads with a real focus on quality. You will join a friendly, professional and dynamic team.
You will lead a department of 6 experienced fee earners of varying levels of experience, taking an active role in business development. You will also manage your own caseload of more complex matters.
This role would be well suited to a candidate that may have hit a glass ceiling in terms of progression, or a Partner seeking Equity. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established firm that has real ambition to continue to grow.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of experience)
- You will be based in the City of London office
- You will ideally have experience of leading a team, although this is not essential
- A good billings history is essential, experience of introducing new business is desired
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress
- Remuneration is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
Apply now for this exceptional Residential Property Partner role with a growing, well-known, National Legal 500 firm based in the City of London office.
Apply for Senior Residential Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly