Graduate Legal Assistant
Are you a recent law graduate looking for a Legal Assistant role in a large Merseyside based Law Firm? If so, this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed.
We are looking to speak to LPC or LLB graduates with good academics and an ambition to work with the law.
Our client is a busy litigation focused law firm that is client focused with innovative and forward thinking working practices. You will be joining a large, expert team full of driven individuals who work hard, but also take advantage of the availability of the work/ life balance on offer.
The firm in question is offering an excellent entry level salary and benefits package for the right person. They are committed to recruiting the best law graduates in the region to deal with good quality and often challenging cases involving inter alia: RTA/EL/Pl and Clinical Negligence Claims.
To be considered for this Legal Assistant role you will have the following experience, knowledge, skills, and attributes;
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Recent LPC or LLB qualification
- Experienced and proficient in IT
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative.
Salary: Up to £20,000 for the right candidate (top end of the industry).
Training contract opportunities further down the line.
Additional benefits include: generous holiday entitlement of 23 days, pension, incentivised bonus structure and overtime.
Joining this thriving firm, you'll be encouraged to develop your career further whilst utilising your expertise within a professional and productive working environment.
All applications demonstrating the skills necessary to fulfil the role will be considered
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence. 07525 660 386
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For candidates we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)