Conveyancer - Pontypridd
Conveyancing Solicitor – Pontypridd
My client’s conveyancing team in Pontypridd is expanding. They have created new positions for a leading residential conveyancing solicitor to join their team
The positions will offer an ideal opportunity to further your career and gain experience working with both local and national clients providing bespoke and more standard conveyancing services.
Essential skills and experience:
• Up to 1 years' PQE in Residential Conveyancing
• Good client facing skills and telephone manner
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Management of caseloads dealing with sales, purchases and remortgages
• Management and a driven can do attitude.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices