IT Technician / Developer - Graduate role
A niche legal practice in Manchester is looking to recruit an IT Technician / Developer to join their talented IT Department. They have a fantastic benefits package including 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays, Flexible working, opportunity to accrue 4 extra holidays a year, time off in lieu, time off for birthday and free parking in Manchester!
You will be a graduate, or somebody with 1-2 years experience with a willingness to learn and advance your career at a forward thinking firm.
You will be offered a fantastic environment where you will have the ability to work on multiple projects using the latest technologies. If you envision your future career as an IT Manager or full stack developer, this role would suit you.
- Troubleshooting of software and hardware problems
- Setting up new computers
- Developing and updating internal case management system (ProClaim)
- Developing and updating websites
- Graduate in an IT related course or 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience troubleshooting computer systems and software
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Understanding of Programming, and ability to code in at least one programming language
- Fluent English and ability to communicate efficiently
- C# programming
- Visual Studio
- Proclaim Development
- HTML and CSS
- LAN Architecture
If you are ready to start your career in IT within an reputable legal practice, contact Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal today.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.