Family and Contentious Probate Paralegal
This broad Paralegal role will give you an excellent level of exposure dealing with HNW individuals, you will work directly alongside three different Partners, dealing with Family, Court of protection and Contentious probate. This role comes with excellent prospects including a training contract for the right candidate.
This Legal 500, Chambers ranked firm has a rich heritage dating back over 300 years. They have experienced tremendous growth and investment in the last five years, with state of the art technology making fee earners more efficient, strategic hire of several heavyweight Partners and the opening of a London office. You will find a collegiate, professional, dynamic, and friendly culture where staff enjoy much more in the way of flexibility and work-life balance than many of their similar sized, Legal 500 counterparts. This approach has attracted many lawyers out of London; they have an incredible staff retention rate.
The firm are seeking to hire a Family and Contentious Probate Paralegal into their West End, London office.
This is a really interesting role, you will work alongside, directly support three highly regarded Partners. The firm deal with an affluent client base and the work will be high quality. This will be a hands-on role where you will split your time across, Family law, Court of protection and Contentious probate.
You will receive an unprecedented level of exposure giving you a platform to progress in your career.
- You will have at least one years' experience as a Paralegal, the firm are entirely open to which practice area you may have worked in
- You will be a positive individual
- You should be a good communicator both verbally and in writing
- Organisation and attention to detail are essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, although up to £31k, plus excellent benefits which including, private medical, good pension and 27 days annual leave
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to springboard their career at a prestigious and highly regarded Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm based in the West End, London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation