Private Client Solicitor
2 days left
- Contract type
Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor for a top law firm with multiple offices in the South of England who deal with client nationally and internationally. The firm offer a wide range of services and are currently seeking a solicitor to join their private client team due to a retirement within the department.
- 3-5 PQE Lawyer with relevant Trust, Tax and Succession experience.
- Ideally STEP qualified.
- Evidence of providing complex lifetime estate planning advice.
- Experience of preparing Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Experience of multi-jurisdictional work advising non-UK domiciled clients and non-UK resident trustees is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a probate team, ideally with knowledge of working with complex probates of high value worth several million pounds.
- An ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West please forward your CV to Edward Maunder email@example.com using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly