Civil Litigation Solicitor
Clayton Legal are currently recruiting for a Civil Litigation Solicitor for one of the fastest growing solicitors across the Wiltshire and Hampshire area, the firm has grown by 1500% in recent years and now has 65 staff within the organisation. The firm were founded in 1980 and have recently merged with another firm to support their growth plans.
The firm have 4 offices - Salisbury, Amesbury and Andover, and Fording bridge. They are happy to build the position around the successful candidate - and can therefore base whoever they take on at any 1 of the 4 offices.
The job is suitable for an experienced legal executive, or the equivalent. But we are really looking for the right experience and genuine ability rather than a particular qualification,
So, if you are a confident, well-presented, friendly and approachable litigator with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
The part time job is suitable for a solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE or equivalent.
The successful candidate:
- At least 3 years¿ experience of general civil litigation
- The ability to run a caseload unsupervised - although the successful applicant will have the support of a high-quality litigation team across the firm
- The ability to be self-supporting
- The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the litigation department
To apply for this role or if you are interested in any other legal positions in the South West please forward your CV to Edward Maunder firstname.lastname@example.org using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.