Locum Planning & Property Solicitor
Venn Group's specialist legal team are recruiting for a Property and Planning Locum Lawyer to join a Local Authority in the East Midlands. This contract is offered for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of extension whilst they recruit on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous experience specialising in Property Law and Planning Law within a Local Authority.
Duties may include:
- Providing general advice on all planning matters, advising officers and councillors about their statutory powers and duties
- Drafting and negotiating S106 agreements and advised on unilateral undertakings
- Working on the grant of new business leases, underlets and assignments
- Drafting deeds of variations, consents and licences, including licences to occupy and licences for alterations
- Providing advice on all aspects of business leases including lease premiums, forfeiture, break clauses, insurance, rent reviews, repairing covenants, licences to assign and licences to underlet
- Dealing with the Land Registry, Land Charges and Tree Preservation Orders
This position is full time however flexible working could be considered for the right candidates.
A rate of £40 per hour dependent upon experience is offered.
For further information, please contact Emma Walker or Philippa Turner on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.