In house (Sole) Commercial Counsel 5-7+
Your new company
With a Head Office in Witney, Oxfordshire, Axis Intermodal Ltd is seeking to appoint an in-house Legal Counsel, responsible for all commercial contracts arising in the territories in which Axis operates. You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 5-7+ years post qualification experience.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity to provide professional and comprehensive advice and assist in all general legal, commercial and regulatory compliance matters as well as ensuring administration and commercial accuracy of all contracts.
What you'll need to succeed
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising of commercial contracts including licensing, NDA's and confidentiality agreements
- Experience Commercial Lawyer 5-7+ with proven experience
- Asset funding experience (desirable)
- Litigation experience (desirable)
- M&A experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills; communicating effectively with colleagues at all levels within the organisation is key
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients, lenders, funders and suppliers
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external counsel
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
This is a senior level appointment reporting to the Executive Chairman, with scope to get involved with the wider business offering advice and guidance beyond this role.
Previous experience in-house would be a distinct advantage, but not a prerequisite.
Axis offer employees scope for progression and there are outstanding opportunities to develop your career further.
What you need to do now
This role is exclusive to Hays Legal, apply today or forward your CV to Monique Davis or call on 0118 9070324.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.