Paralegal for start-up Automotive tech company
Our client is an automotive tech global start-up. They have design and manufacturing facilities in; Asia, the Americas and Europe.
Supporting the UK Associate Legal Director the paralegal will be able to provide solid commercial contracts experience and importantly implementing contract management projects.
- Designing and implementing processes, structures and guidelines for company-wide management of legal matters – notably document management and contract review/approval processes
- Assisting with drafting/negotiation of various commercial, automotive, sports and technology related agreements relevant to the UK business
- Maintaining and updating the database of legal templates and contracts
- Assisting with GDPR implementation and other compliance projects
- Drafting and negotiating NDAs
- Researching legal issues
Qualifications, skills and experience required
Previous paralegal and commercial contracts experience, preferably in-house
Implementation of document management projects
Drafting commercial documentation
Data Privacy/GDPR implementation experience
Company secretarial experience
Maintaining/updating legal precedents
Exceptional organisational abilities
Excellent attention to detail
Demonstrates alignment to company values and works well in a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to improve drafting and general legal skills whilst working for an incredibly exciting and fast growing automotive tech company. There is lots of scope for development!
If you are interested in applying for the above position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Paralegal for start-up Automotive tech company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly