LAW Absolute is working with a highly regarded Local Authority based in the North West of England.
Our client is urgently seeking a Childcare Advocate for an initial three month contract.
The successful candidate will be expected to handle the following matters:
- Provide advice, representation and undertake research relating to childcare matters, including; public law care proceedings, adoption, child protection and fostering.
- Carry a caseload of matters in proceedings and pre-proceedings
- Undertake advocacy in the relevant courts and tribunals to include, CMC’s, IRH’s, PLO’s and Direction Hearings
- Attend meetings with expert witnesses
- Prepare briefs to Counsel for more complex hearings
- Attend legal planning meetings when required
If you are successful, it is imperative that you are forward thinking in your approach and can work well in a vibrant team whilst meeting strict deadlines.
If this sounds like your ideal role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to Robyn Keegan- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02070928008 for a confidential conversation.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
LAW Absolute has specialised in legal local government recruitment since 2003. Today, almost 400 lawyers work through LAW Absolute within local government throughout England and Wales. Our reputation, networks and exceptional market knowledge place LAW Absolute in the prime position to provide the best possible service to both employers and lawyers seeking work.