Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Bicester Office
Commercial Property Department.
Our client is leading Legal 500 firm based in the centre of Bicester seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum 1 year+ PQE
* Acting for private individual and privately owned commercial operations;
* Continue to build strong relationships with clients and professional contacts through marketing and networking;
* Experience of working in Residential and Commercial Property Development
* Acting for both Developers and Landowners
* Promotion Agreements
* Joint Venture Agreements
* Large scale disposals and acquisitions
* Agricultural experience
* Presenting seminars/writing articles
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to market and network
* Ability to build and retain strong relationships
* Committed to personal development
* Excellent team player
The company can offer you a rewarding career built on continued growth, diversity and achieving the highest standards. You will be working in a collaborative, friendly, extended family environment that values its 145 employees, is BSI and Investors in People Accredited together with holding an enviable staff retention record.
There is a competitive salary on offer, family friendly policies and a comprehensive benefits package including:
Annual pay reviews
Employee Welfare Programme
Family Friendly Policies
23 days plus bank holidays per annum (growing with service to 28 days plus bank holidays)
Free conveyancing and discounts on legal advice
Professional subscriptions paid
Sponsorship for professional qualifications
Eye Tests/Flu jabs
Group Life cover
How to Apply
To apply please forward a covering letter including your salary expectations together with your CV to Jonathan Hoose at Douglas Scott 0203 755 3441 / Jonathan@Douglas-Scott.co.uk
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.