6 days left
- Contract type
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting several Childcare Lawyer roles with the opportunity to work for fantastic local authorities. The Childcare Lawyer roles are located in the Greater Manchester area.
The successful Childcare Lawyer will undertake their own caseload, with duties including but not limited to;
- Advocacy, including contested and non-contested hearings
- Managing a busy caseload of childcare matters
- Acting as a legal advisor to a wide range of clients in relation to their Children's social care functions
- Representing the council at meetings including Professionals' Meetings and Child Protection Conferences
- Preparing statements and other documents for court as required
The ideal candidate for the Childcare Lawyer role will be able to hit the ground running and be available on short notice.
We have several Childcare Lawyer positions available and encourage candidates from a public sector and private practice background to apply.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kiran Purewal in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Childcare Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly