GDPR / Data Protection Solicitor
Job Title: Data Protection/GDPR Solicitor
Job reference: SDA/974502
Job description: This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Protection/GDPR Solicitor to join an established legal 500 firm in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- GDPR, Data Protection and data security work
- Working with both public and private sector clients
- Building up the reputation of the firm in the North, bringing in new clients and networking on behalf of the firm
- Developing the North office and team
- This role would be well suited to someone looking for Partner level or already at Partner level and looking for a new challenge
Applications are welcome from qualified Solicitors looking for Partner level or Solicitors who are already at Partner level and looking for a new challenge. Previous experience dealing with Data Protection matters is essential.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.