4 days left
- Contract type
The London office of this firm has recently made several key heavy-weight hires and have grown significantly in the last 24 months. If you are seeking career progression and a real opportunity to develop, then read on.
This Legal 500 ranked firm have a reputation for dealing with a very affluent client base of HNW individuals and institutional and entrepreneurial client base both nationally and internationally. They have a forward-thinking, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture and are ahead of the curve on the changing legal landscape. Their Lawyers have an unrivalled reputation in their respected fields and often travel nationally to speak on their respective fields, it is common for cases and matters they have worked on to appear in the national press. They are a progressive firm that nurtures talent and invests heavily in their staff; this is demonstrated by the fact that many of their Partners are home-grown. They have a flat structure, and it is common for NQ's to work side on side with Partners, gaining much more in the way of experience than at other firms. The firm now stands at 100 Lawyers firm-wide, with a smaller, but growing team in London of 25.
The firm is seeking to hire a Senior Corporate Lawyer to join their prestigious office in the heart of the West End of London.
The Corporate team has a wealth of experience and operates across two offices. They punch well above their weight and deal with a very broad range of work across a number of industry sectors, this variety will make for a much more interesting role. The firm have a more of a flat structure, you will get more in the way of client contact. You will deal with everything from multi-million AIM flotations to M&A and disposals of private and public companies. You will also deal with:
- Equity and debt finance for companies (including start-ups) including share subscriptions, placing and private equity investment.
- Corporate reorganisations and restructurings.
- Listing of companies on public markets (in particular AIM) and advising listed companies on ongoing listing responsibilities and market rules.
- General banking, insolvency and commercial work.
- You will be a Corporate Lawyer with at least 6 years PQE
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will work for a well-known Corporate department
- Strong communication skills are essential
- You should have had experience in the above areas, although if you are stronger in some areas than others, I urge you to still apply.
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer to join this stand-out, Legal 500 firm based in the heart of the West End.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Corporate Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly