Commercial Disputes Solicitor
One of the leading national commercial firms with a highly impressive client list.
- Dealing with a range of disputes to include breach of contract, negligence, Companies Court work, fraud, defamation, IP and insolvency.
- Acting for companies, banks and other financial institutions, partnerships, professional bodies and private individuals.
- Managing a large and varied caseload, with a strong commercial approach.
- Developing strong and trusting relationships with existing and new clients.
* 4-10PQE+, E&W qualified
* Strong academic background
* Ideally trained at a leading commercial firm with strong litigation experience.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.