Commercial Litigation Solicitor
One of the leading commercial firms in the South East.
- Dealing with a range of disputes to include breach of contract, negligence, fraud, defamation and insolvency.
- The team handles health and safety, regeneration and construction matters
- Managing a large and varied caseload, with a strong commercial approach.
- Developing strong and trusting relationships with existing and new clients.
* 3-10PQE, E&W qualified
* Strong background in commercial litigation, covering a broad range of matters.
* Ideally linked to the South East, with good local knowledge
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.