Private Client Solicitor
National heavyweight with a reputation for being market leaders in personal legal services is looking to significantly bolster its presence in the regions with the hire of a Private Client Solicitor to join their Tax Trusts and Estates department. You will not only join a team that has got highly ambitious expansion plans, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy. You will be expected to provide technical advice to Private Wealth clients with regards to their UK tax affairs, and to contribute to the overall profitability of the firm, with particular reference to providing efficient, cost effective work. In addition you will also assist the overall Head of Department on managing and developing the key introducer clients for the department.
Private Client Solicitor – South Yorkshire
Commutable from: Doncaster, Chesterfield, South Yorkshire, High Peak, Wakefield, Barnsley, Sheffield, Huddersfield
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + Excellent Benefits
This national firm has a longstanding commitment to personal legal services and is a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas. They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices. You will play an integral role within the Tax Trusts and Estates team.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Private Client Solicitor
- Client management experience
- Ideally some experience of working with High Net Worth clients as you be responsible for reviewing annual UK tax returns and giving advice to High Net Worth clients;
- You will be expected to manage a portfolio of private and trust client files in respect of their UK tax affairs. Some experience within a similar role is advantageous, or you must have a desire to build on your current Tax experience;
- Liaise with clients and other departments within the firm, particularly financial services regarding client tax matters;
- Professional presentation and manner;
- Focused, determined and hard working.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly