Family Solicitor - Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Family Solicitor - Berkhamsted
A well established firm based in Berkhamsted is entering an exciting period of growth. They are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Family solicitor with at least 3 years PQE to join their busy Family team in Berkhamsted.
This role will see you play a key role in the team, working closely with the partners to both consolidate and help the department grow through various business development initiatives.
The team has a wealth of expertise in acting in high net worth financial and private children matters. The team typically advise on a range of financial remedy applications dealing typically with business entrepreneurs, bankers, tv producers, foreign nationals, farmers and their respective spouses. They deal with a range of private law children matters including child arrangement orders, leave to remove, prohibited steps and specific issue cases. All members of the team are encouraged and supported to achieve specialist accreditations such as the Law Society Family and Children Panel Membership
Ideally, you will:
- possess 3-4 years' PQE with in Family Law. The firm is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who possess the requisite experience
- come from a recognised family firm where they will have had conduct of or shared conduct of a range of financial and children cases
- have solid experience and academics
- have strong written and oral communication skills
- take responsibility for their own caseload subject to supervision
- have the ability to deal with competing priorities and meet deadlines
- have plenty of self-confidence which is essential as you will have client contact from the outset
- share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care, show understanding of their client's needs and tailor your advice appropriately, work to understand the team's key clients, the industry they operate in and the challenges they face
- play an active role in marketing and practice development, writing articles, alerts, presenting at seminars and networking.
If you have the necessary experience for this role please apply today for immediate consideration for interview.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly