Adult Social Care Locum
Locum Adult Social Care Solicitor
Recruitment Agency reference: 6670930
A position has arisen for an Adult Social Care Locum within a leading local authority based in Dorset. This is a key role assisting the Adult Social Care team on a 3 month temporary basis with strong possibility of extension. It is paying competitive hourly rates depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in Adult Social Care and be self-sufficient in managing their own caseload.
Your duties will include:
- Advising on all aspects of community care law and mental health law
- Attending court on behalf of the Local Authority
- Preparing necessary applications to court including case summaries and position statements
- Dealing with issues surrounding ordinary residence, community care assessments, nearest relatives and court of protection
The successful candidate should have:
- A strong background in Adult Social Care
- Experience in the Public Sector
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ellie on 01179308760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.