Are you a Litigation Solicitor (2 years PQE plus) looking for a stepping stone to progression? This firm punches above their weight with a good quality of work and they are looking for you to join their thriving, successful team.
The firm is looking for a Solicitor, specialising in Litigation, to join their Commercial/Dispute Resolution Team in their Hertfordshire office.
The Team has a strong reputation for dealing with all areas of Litigation, and, in particular, Property Litigation work, acting for local, national and international Clients.
* Turnover is generated primarily from established local and regional Clients
* Keen focus on Client care and building relationships. Everyone in the Team is encouraged to get to know each Client and understand their individual requirements in order to best achieve their aims.
* The Team boasts Partners and Solicitors who were formally members of large regional Firms who bring to this firm, their knowledge, experience and Client relationships
* The Team has an excellent reputation for its work and is dealing with multiple complex and high value matters, over and above what might be expected of a Firm of their size.
* Their staff are selected carefully, not only for their experience and specialist legal knowledge, but also for their ability to work with their Clients and other professionals in an honest, considered and practical manner
* Trust and long-term relationships are very important to them- understanding what their Clients want, advising them on what is possible and protecting their business personal assets
There will be an immediate caseload of mainly county court work including insolvency work, construction work, debt collection and an occasional contested probate matter, for which the successful applicant will take primary responsibility for. There will also more complex matters which will need assistance under supervision. This caseload should occupy 50-60% of the time although on occasions it will be considerably more. The remainder of the time will be used to build the practice through networking and other marketing activities with the aim of being fully occupied, having dedicated clients, and being recognised individually in the legal directories.
If this sounds like you please apply asap or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07739 177627 for more information. Our Client are looking for 2 Solicitors for this role.