In-House, not for profit Solicitor 2 + PQE
This role is working with the Director of Business and Legal Services to ensure that the highest standards of governance are achieved and maintained; that the organisations contracts are proactively managed; that all compliance and disciplinary matters are managed appropriately and that all legal issues affecting the organisation are managed appropriately.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Proactively manage legal contracts and commercial contracts across the business escalating areas as required.
- Leading and managing player contracts as well as event contracts and risk management.
- Provide advice to colleagues, and support the Board on all legal issues affecting the organisation including employment law, commercial contracts, liability; property law; and litigation
- Provide advice to colleagues, the Board, Counties and Clubs on all governance issues affecting the organisation including the application of company law and the provisions of the organisations Articles of Association, policies and procedures.
- Manage the complaints policy and procedures for both internal and external complaints ensuring that due process is followed escalating as appropriate.
- Manage compliance with Data Protection regulations.
The organisation is looking to bring in Solicitor with 2 + PQE who is keen to get involved with the business and any legal requirements and requests as necessary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.