Employment Solicitor (Home Worker)
Employment Solicitor (Home Worker)
£50k-70k FTE + benefits
Employment Solicitor: Seeking an improved work/life balance? Experienced, commercially minded Employment Lawyers are required to work from home supporting CEOs, Managing Directors and HR Directors and their HR teams of ambitious mid-tier and large corporate businesses (250-50,000 staff) providing practical legal and commercial support for an award winning employment law firm operating a new business and service model approach.
Are you an experienced Employment Lawyer with 10+yrs PQE seeking an improved work/life balance, based from home working closely with a small number of customers. Both Full-time and part-time positions are available working on either an employed or self-employed basis.
Come and join the expanding legal team at esphr, a very different employment law firm and HR business partner. This is not a traditional law firm. ESP Law was one of the first SRA approved ABS employment law firms in the UK. This is a different role as the team of lawyers solely give advice - no selling, marketing, account management or billing targets!
An in-house style and environment is on offer, join a tight and supportive team, with a total focus on customer service and customer experience.
Ideal applicants will be enthusiastic with a positive and friendly approach and will relish the challenge of working on a range of strategic and operational legal issues in growing businesses. The ability to be assertive, compelling and partner with CEOs, Managing Directors and HR Directors and their HR teams of ambitious SME, mid-sized and large businesses with tact and decisiveness is essential.
· To provide a high quality legal service to all ESP customers
· To develop and maintain good customer relationship skills, gaining customers’ confidence and that of other professionals
· Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential customers and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests
· Establishing what needs to be done to solve a customer’s problems or meet their needs and requirements
· Offering advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues including options based advice and commercial outcomes
· Attend and represent ESP at client meetings
· Draw up contracts and other legal documents
· Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
· Manage claims and represent clients in Employment Tribunals
· Educated to degree level
· LPC / BVC qualified essential
Excellent telephone manner, ability to ascertain facts by asking the right questions and to give pragmatic, commercial, options-based advice grounded by an excellent level of technical knowledge and experience
· Experience of drafting documents, policies, procedures and contracts and maintaining and improving the firm’s online resources accessible to customers
· Experience of Employment Tribunal work
· A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members, displaying trust and loyalty
· Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner
· The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time
Fed up working in a traditional law firm environment? This is an exciting and unique opportunity for senior legal professionals seeking a change of working lifestyle to join a really close-knit motivated small team. Competitive negotiable remuneration plus comprehensive benefits including life assurance, critical illness, PHI & Private Medical Insurance and pension also offered. Apply now for more details. Confidentiality assured.